• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

how come we dont see...

Roy Munson said:
The normal stripe is nice, but... HOLY COW is that striped lav awesome. :cheers:
Thanks Dean, she's my 24g's of pure peachyness & gets better with every shed...
snake5007 said:
That's one stunning striped lav!
Cheers..... :wavey:

Ok. I'll join in with the pic-fest. Enjoy!

~Katie

Pandora, 2006 snow stripe (vanishing)
Pandora_05.jpg

Pandora.jpg

Worm, 2004 anery stripe (vanishing) - April 2005 and June 2006 (still what he looks like)
Worm.jpg

Worm_02.jpg

Star, 2003 female normal stripe
Star.jpg

Star and Worm, pic from breeding last year (which from the pic above obviously didn't work)
Star_x_Worm_01.jpg

Zena, Dad's new 2006 anery stripe (feisty little thing)
Zena_01.jpg

:-offtopic I've noticed that anerythristics are a little bit more feisty for some reason. That's one reason why i like them. :D

I've noticed that anerythristics are a little bit more feisty for some reason.

Really, that interesting. Is the little one a biter or just a bluffer?

Also, with snow stripes, do they have pink and/or green stripes?

Zena is Dad's but she strikes, hisses and rattles her tail at everything. Not to mention you stick a finger in her cage and she's off racing around apparently. Worm on the other hand is as calm as can be. Pandora is a very pink snow. I have a normal snow (Snowball) that's very yellow and green.

~Katie

snake5007 said:
:-offtopic I've noticed that anerythristics are a little bit more feisty for some reason. That's one reason why i like them. :D

Actually, that's not been my limited experience... my little anery is a little active, but he's never rattled, struck or musked. Our first snake was a ghost and a sweeter snake you couldn't ask for.

Now, the ultramel on the other hand.... although it does appear that it may be the camera flash that sets her off totally.

Seems to me I produced some Striped Blizzards here and there. Of course, I probably couldn't tell them from straight Blizzards any longer. Really not a project I would do again.......... :shrugs:

Opal Stripes and Lavender Stripes are pretty interesting, though.

And I think a Charcoal Ghost Stripe would probably be worth doing.

And of course, I suppose a lot of people have GoldDust Stripes in the works as well....

Back