• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How good can a pair of Boas be from Craigslist?!

you got yourself a good deal there. if your luck you can try to make some sunglows in a few years if wanted. or just have some awesome pets. dont worry about ibd. if they had adults and had them in good care i bet they never have had big problems like ibd. i dont know why your topic turned into a case of ibd discussion instead of telling you congrats on the rad pickups. hope you love them.

you got yourself a good deal there. if your luck you can try to make some sunglows in a few years if wanted. or just have some awesome pets. dont worry about ibd. if they had adults and had them in good care i bet they never have had big problems like ibd. i dont know why your topic turned into a case of ibd discussion instead of telling you congrats on the rad pickups. hope you love them.

My thoughts exactly.

But thank you:)

The female has just shed, so I will be posting pictures of her hopefully soon!

I hope to atleast try to prove them out, but ive got atleast 2 years to go, haha. I think next year I will pick up an adult female het albino, and breed to the male to see if anything happens as far as albinism in the offpsring. If not, i'll get some kick-ass looking hypos from the two once she's ready:)

My thoughts exactly.

But thank you:)

The female has just shed, so I will be posting pictures of her hopefully soon!

I hope to atleast try to prove them out, but ive got atleast 2 years to go, haha. I think next year I will pick up an adult female het albino, and breed to the male to see if anything happens as far as albinism in the offpsring. If not, i'll get some kick-ass looking hypos from the two once she's ready:)

Hypos and Super Hypos, yup... hypo is a co-dominant trait in Boas...
Aren't Boas fun? :)

I would sell Shredder on craigslist if not for worrying he'd go to a bad home and he's fat and happy and slithery.

Preeeetty snakes, though. Quite lovely.

Back