• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

how many snakes????

how many snakes do you own?

Votes: 3 6.1%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 2-5

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • 6-10

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 11-30

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • 31-100

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • more than 100

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Right now, I have an Amel, 2 Oketees, and a classic.
I really want to get into butters and lavenders and I'm just starting to try my hand at breeding. Hoping I get permission to order a few from Rich this year!

You are not alone K. !!! :(

I also do not have a snake yet :( I have high hopes to get one by Oct. of this year. I wanted one in June, but alass I was not able to get one yet. I am gathering thing I need to keep one, and hope to get an Okeetee this Sept/Oct. So don't feel alone. I have been gone for awhile, but now I am back! :)

16 and holding.

My son and I have 13 corns and have three more ordered for this year, which will make 16 in all. We also have an old Kingsnake, that was given to my son as a gift. Since I don't particularly care for Kingsnakes, I don't count him.

more than 100?!?!?

ok you must confess... 2 people said more than 100.... so who is hoarding all those nice snakes away from the rest of us poor deprived people???? ---:)

Yeah!

I agree with Jim, we want to know who are these people who have more than 100! I want a snake too! sniffle, sniffle, ~~~ ~~:)

Do all of you snake owners keep your snakes in seperate tanks? I was advised to home my snakes individually, but I have 8 corns now, and are keeping them in pairs.

I have 20 right now and I keep them all in separate tanks!

Just added a snow male into my little collection

hoping to buy more on the 23rd

I'll keep the list updated!

I house them seperatly in a homemade rack. For me it is the easiest, cheapest, and most space effective. With 8 you may want to consider making one.

Back