• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

how much to pay

I think part of the reason why I keep breeding corns is so I can TRADE for what I want instead of having to come up with cash which is a lot harder for me. I don't have a lot left after bills and other living expenses each month, I love this hobby but I haven't got funds to invest in it.
The most I have spent on a snake? I think only $150- but I have traded with other breeders for snakes with a bigger price tag.

My first corn was $49.99. Most expensive animal was over a grand and that's all I'm saying lol!

First corn was from a Pet Shop for $40, my first two from a breeder were a total of $74 (which is about $32 each), and for the this year (so far) my most expensive one is $55.

I am considering paying $250 plus shipping for one though....

my first corn purchases were at Repticon in June ---Amel hurricane motley-$60,Snow Motley-$40,Lavender Motley het hypo &stripe-$45

The pet stores in my area charge about 50 bucks for corn snakes, but I didn't want one from a pet store anyway. My first (and only, so far) corn snake is a common morph and she was 30 dollars. The tank and setup was sorta pricey, but I could have gotten those things secondhand cheaper probably.

First corn was from a Pet Shop for $40, my first two from a breeder were a total of $74 (which is about $32 each), and for the this year (so far) my most expensive one is $55.

I am considering paying $250 plus shipping for one though....

Once you drop big money, you contiune the cycle! I mean, I'm 17 and every penny I have left after paying for my other animals goes to buying new stuff!

man I should move to the states for the cheap corns!

In the pet stores a baby corn (with a common morph) are 99.99 STARTING!

oh I already know which breeder I am going with but it still surprised me how much a little hatchlings in the store were going for.

oh I already know which breeder I am going with but it still surprised me how much a little hatchlings in the store were going for.

usually big chain stores like petco and petsmart sell them for $60, but there is another chain store (the worst of them all IMHO) Pet City which has normal hatchlings starting at $150. So yes, pet stores have outrageous prices! I bought my old king from petsmart for $89, then found out they go for $15 from a local breeder. I was not happy. Especially after that snake never chilled out and always tried to eat me, needless to say, I no longer have her.

I payed $75 for my normal at the local pet store. At the time I couldn't find a breeder in my area and after shipping it would have costed more to buy one out of state.

I have already decided though, the next corn I get (when I get one, who knows when that will be) It will problubly be shipped up from a breeder but will be a nice morph. Not to say I dont like my normal (which got loose 5 days ago and my 5 year old son found today!!) but I have 1 normal corn and 2 normal bps, the next snake I get will be something more special looking.

I paid $50 for my first corn a normal at the local Petco, I know! I think I paid something like $70 each for the other two, bought them together and paid shipping on them. I've seen corns going from between $10 to $40 at the closest Expo to me, which is in another state, all the more common morphs and even some of the rarer ones, I was quite surprised by the prices on some of the morphs.

Don't forget the OP is up in Canada so cornsnake prices are higher in general. Rebecca should have a HUGE selection for you to choose from, though!! Oooh, and do you get to go to her house? Because then you could see Lucky Destiny!!

My first corn was $35. The most I have ever paid for any snake was $120. I paid $500 for a trio of pied/het pied bloodreds, but that included the shipping cost. I dont see myself paying more than $150-200 for any morph or snake though. If I do sell any of my snakes, I end up losing money because I basically give them away lol. Definitely not a money making business on my end thats for sure!

Don't forget the OP is up in Canada so cornsnake prices are higher in general. Rebecca should have a HUGE selection for you to choose from, though!! Oooh, and do you get to go to her house? Because then you could see Lucky Destiny!!

I am thinking about making a trip down just to see her group! I am so excited

I only have 4 corns at the moment. 5 in the house. I paid $20 for the pair of my Anery and Snow, $10 for my normal, and $40 for my Anery Stripe. My dad got our pastel colombian red tail for free.

Back