• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How often to feed baby corns?

If you fed your snake every 3 days, you could pretty much never handle him. You have to leave him alone for 2 days after he eats. Most of the time you only feed one prey item. It's just that fiddly time when he's too small for fuzzies, but too big for just one pinky that you would be feeding 2.

I could be wrong, so someone please correct me if I am... but don't the snakes need more than 3days to replenish their digestive enzymes? I'm just going on the theory of not feeding them again right after a regurge but I could be wrong.

Another minor on topic hijack here...

Is there really a difference if you gave your snake 2 mice every 6 days or 1 every 3 days?
it's the same amount of food over the same time basicly and i would that that would be more like how it would work naturally.
whats the dealio snake pros?

Still try to feed every 6 days. The snake will quickly get fat if you do it the 3 day way. The six day lets it digest fully and move around.

Back