• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How to increase feeding...?

I hope I didn't come across incorrectly in my initial message... I don't want to help my snake grow faster - I just want to make sure he's getting enough to eat and is healthy. :) Being so new, the whole feeding thing was a little intimidating at first to me (not because of what he eats, but because I wasn't sure how much, when to increase, how often to feed, etc). The breeder I got him from of course told me to call or email him with questions, but I don't want to be constantly bugging him! ;)

@BLKFly, I just tried to take some new pics the other day and he's still super wiggly and speedy, but I think I got a few good ones...! Now I just have to figure out how to post them... haha

Okay, I'm so sorry but I'm just now accessing this thread in the right order! Sorry for any newbie mistakes I'm making, but you guys are awesome! Thank you for the info and recommendations! I seriously just love the little guy so much (and I'm already planning/purchasing supplies for snake #2) that I want to get it right! And I LOVE seeing all the pictures everyone has posted of their buddies - I need to get a few that are more artistic than the "blurry on the move" pictures I have (but my husband won't hold him yet - he loves me a lot to not personally care for snakes yet have one and soon two in the house haha - and my daughter wouldn't be ABLE to hold onto him!). Thank you again for the help/suggestions/advice/letting me eavesdrop/read convo's. Have a great day!! :)

We ALL make newbie mistakes. No apologies needed. Clearly you love your snake and are here to broaden your knowledge.

I'll tell you a secret, I have days when I take ten pictures and only one turns out! They rarely hold still. If your camera has a burst mode it is very helpful.

I'm glad you are here. Yes this thread has morphed and meandered a little but hopefully it was interesting. Best wishes!

Back