• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hypo Burmese Python *dial up users beware*

That is one gorgeous snake. How big do they get?

Females generally 16-18ft at full maturity (150lbs approx.)
Males 12-15ft at full maturity.

They are incredibley docile and wonderful animals to own. So if any of you out there are contemplating it, i cannot say enough good things about them :)

Oh my Goodness that is Massive! You'll have to keep us updated on her progress. Congrats :)
Burms get big, but they generally have laid back personalities, especially the pets who are handled often. Every adult I've ever had contact with has been a big, heavy, slithering puppy dog :)They are definitely the most laid back of all the snakes in their size range, though... retics, condas, afrocks, and their cousins can get MEAN!

Wow, she IS beautiful! OK, names names names... Cleopatra? Shalimar? Oh, here's one: Nefertiti
NEFERTITI (18th Dynasty c.1336 BC)
Nefertiti was the beautiful wife of Pharaoh Akhenaton who was also known as Amenophis IV and the Heritic king. They couple reigned for 17 years toward the end of the so-called Amarna period. A famous sculptured head of Nefertiti was found at Amarna, which showed her remarkable beauty. She was actively involved in her husband's revolutionary policies and is often shown wearing kingly regalia and officiating at his side. It is believed that after the death of Akhenaten she ruled independently around 1336 BC. Although this is by no means certain and I have only inlcuded her name here as a possible female pharaoh, not a certainty.

So Pretty!!! Just has this innocent look to her face haha. The golden coloring is very cool. congrats on a great looking animal :)

WOW. If only they didn't get so big I'd get one in a heart beat if it were as pretty as this one!

Back