• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I accidentally killed it.

Look, if you did hit it against the wall and it's not moving than it's dead. Now if you don't wish to learn more abot corns could you please leave the rest of us alone? We care a lot about our snakes and we get bit a lot but you have to learn how to control yourself. If you get upset and wack your snake on a wall because it bit you than you have no reason to get another snake.

You have your answer now. Please save Dean the effort of banning you and just leave.

I'd guess you'd have to hit the snake against a wall quite hard to kill it.

My little guys leaped out of my hands and fallen a good 2ft onto an unpadded floor and not even been in the slightest bit started. Similiarily when i first got him hes shot around his tank bouncing off all the walls and flailing his head around numerous times and bounced right back.

If your snakes real, Which i am 110% sure he is not -It would be easy to tell if he was dead or not. You wouldnt see his breathing.

I'm getting reports that you're trolling up the chat room now, Daveo. I've had enough of you for now. Your suspension is for three days, but since you don't own a snake, and you really shouldn't own one, I'd prefer that you just stay away from here for good. If you come back with more of your B.S., I'll make sure that you stay away for good.

boy..where are the lolcats when you need them? heh..

no but seriously..If this guy gets another snake (speaking in the mind set that this previous snake could be real which is doubtful) Even if he gets another snake..I seriously think we should not answer any of his questions..I know we should all be open minded and willing to help those who come seeking our help...but this guy has touched such a nerve in me that is nearly impossible to strike...How do you hit a frightened animal against a wall and then start posting frantically that you THINK he's dead...This has not only angered me but has hurt me as well..I don't know about everyone else..but if this guy comes back claiming he got another snake..I am ignoring every post he puts up..I know that is my choice to and nobody else has to listen or follow suit...that is up to everyone else..Sorry had to get this off my chest..

boy..where are the lolcats when you need them? heh..

no but seriously..If this guy gets another snake (speaking in the mind set that this previous snake could be real which is doubtful) Even if he gets another snake..I seriously think we should not answer any of his questions..I know we should all be open minded and willing to help those who come seeking our help...but this guy has touched such a nerve in me that is nearly impossible to strike...How do you hit a frightened animal against a wall and then start posting frantically that you THINK he's dead...This has not only angered me but has hurt me as well..I don't know about everyone else..but if this guy comes back claiming he got another snake..I am ignoring every post he puts up..I know that is my choice to and nobody else has to listen or follow suit...that is up to everyone else..Sorry had to get this off my chest..

Maize hun,
That's why there is an ignore list :)
And it works wonderfully.
I have only 1 person on mine, a newbie co-habber know-it-all that really got on my nerves. Putting someone on the iggy list is like flushing them away to the iggy sewer. It's great! :)

Oh my god. Please don't be kidding about this sort of stuff, if you really have killed your snake well, thats just sick.Even if it is just a joke then it is also sick.

Ok so you know since he's already been banned and everything I fear no reprocusions from saying this.

Looks like the snake wasn't the ing stupid one was it?

If there really is a poor snake RIP he's in a way better place now.

Hope you let him have it... His actions reflect poorly upon you as well since we don't know you or bro except from what you post here and both are coming from same computer.

I know what it's like to come home and find a mess on the forum...LOL
It's a pity that he was board and wanted some fun, as it will reflect on you..
Te flip side is, you have to work a bit harder now to get accepted. Which isn't a bad thing..
Stick around it is worth getting to know these guys, they're cool and all have opinions on everything.....Watch the one's we call the mods...some of them smile till you get close and then bite...LOL .....I WAS ONLY JOKING... DEAN, NO, NOOO....agggh..
MIKE

After reading through this thread properly, I have seen that things have become very serious and would like to assure you all that there is certainly no dead snake. The story is not true.

After reading through this thread properly, I have seen that things have become very serious and would like to assure you all that there is certainly no dead snake. The story is not true.

Stacey, I'm sorry for you trying to unwind from this mess. The people on the chat yesterday when he was on can tell you and others he was much worse in the chat. Said he went to hospital because of bites and loss of blood. If your snake doesn't poo just squeeze it like a tube of tooth paste... I hope your parents get it sorted out with him.

Back