• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I got babies, But I dont know the morph of them.

eddiehm

Kindergarden Graduate
Even with two books, which i own & refer to...
1. Corn Snakes The Comprehensive Owner's Guide by Kathy Love & Bill Love
2. Cornsnake Morph Guide 2008 Edition by Mark Pritzel.

I cant identify SOME of the morph.. maybe its a mix morph, that why..

From my previous post... http://cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77142

First - 1.0 Anery Motley x 0.1 Anery.

The Babies, are they, Anery or Anery Motley?
3345488745_1261a3573a_b.jpg

And.. (Lavender Motley?? or Hypo Motley??)
3346305732_2939cdb881_b.jpg

What does the parents prove??

Second - 1.0 Amel or 1.0 Motley x 0.1 Snow.

The Babies, Amel..
3346312308_9ccc791f83_b.jpg

And... (I dont know... Motley something??)
3346339110_32303b1f48_b.jpg

And... (Another Motley something???)
3346317940_c491a9c7a8_b.jpg

And another... (Another Motley something???)
3346307112_8f61c14e71_b.jpg

Hope you gurus, can identify them out...

OK. Lets see here....

1st pic would be all anerys het motley

2nd pic are lavenders

3rd pic are amels

4th, 5th and 6th pics look like all normal motleys..check the belly and if there are no checks they are motley

:)

On the second pic, what are the parents? They look like ghost's to me. If I knew exactly the morphs/hets of the parents, we could straighten this out a bit for you.

I am sorry, I am just a bit confused?

Wayne

I am assuming from the wording that they are from the same parents as the first pic which would make them ghosts :)

other than that I totally agree with bekers.

Oh I'm sorry. I think I misunderstood. Are these all from the same parents? If so then they would be right about the second pic being ghost. That would also make the last pic a hypo motley (if the belly is plain). I suspected it was hypo to begin with just wasn't real sure.

I am assuming from the wording that they are from the same parents as the first pic which would make them ghosts :)

other than that I totally agree with bekers.

That's what I thought, but I was confused by the way the OP wrote out the post. I do agree with bekers on the rest.

Thanks

Wayne

It is a confusing original post...

if the animals in the second pic have the same parents as the animals in the first pic, then the parents would be het hypo, and those are ghosts possibly het for motley.

LIke medusa said, if there is belly checks, it's no motley. However, it'll be harder to tell that in the amels.

hehe... i was also seem confuse on my own post.
from the 1st post... the anery motley x Reverse Okeetee - didnt not happen

so let me summarise, what you guys say...

Parents: Anery Motley x Anery. which the babies are (as u guys identify) Anery het Babies: Anery het Motley & Ghost het Motley
Proving the Parents are Anery Motley het hypo & Anery het hypo

2nd Snake.
Parents: Amel OR Amel Motley x Snow
Babies: Amel & Hypo Motley
Proving: the Amel didnt not mate with the Snow. And the Amel Motley is het hypo? And Snow is het hypo??

is my summary, correct?? why cant corn have easy to understand morph like ballpythons... dominant, co-dominant & recessive... ;o)

So let me get this straight..pics 3,4,5 and 6 are all from the same parents? Which are what again?

Second - 1.0 Amel or 1.0 Motley x 0.1 Snow.

Parents: Amel OR Amel Motley x Snow

??? If you first post is correct, then I agree with beakers, except for the obvious second picture, those are ghosts.

OK. Lets see here....

1st pic would be all anerys het motley

2nd pic are ghosts

3rd pic are amels

4th, 5th and 6th pics look like all normal motleys..check the belly and if there are no checks they are motley

:)

Also, from the picture given, I disagree with the 5th post, that looks like a regular ol normal to me. At least the one that is the focus of the picture.

So let me get this straight..pics 3,4,5 and 6 are all from the same parents? Which are what again?
yup, correct.
Pic 3, 4, 5, 6 are from:
Parents: 1.0 Amel or 1.0 Motley x 0.1 Snow. (There is another male during the mating, so what i posted is an Amel x Snow, but the possibility of a Motley x Snow is there, but from the babies look like the Amel did it.

Pic 1, 2 are from:
Anery x Motley. (The Amel (from the picture on my original post) is a female, so not problem here)

man.. this is so confusing... yet, so interesting.

yup, correct.
Pic 3, 4, 5, 6 are from:
Parents: 1.0 Amel or 1.0 Motley x 0.1 Snow. (There is another male during the mating, so what i posted is an Amel x Snow, but the possibility of a Motley x Snow is there, but from the babies look like the Amel did it.

Pic 1, 2 are from:
Anery x Motley. (The Amel (from the picture on my original post) is a female, so not problem here)

man.. this is so confusing... yet, so interesting.

From this info. both males could be the sire of the clutch.

A simple Amel x Snow mating would produce 100% Amelanistic hatchlings.

A Motley x Snow het. Motley = 50% Wild Type hets. & 50% Motley.

If the Motley male is, also, het. Amelanistic that would explain the Amelanistic het. hatchlings in the clutch. However, you would, also, expect Amelanistic Motleys.

Could be that the odds were not in your favour for Amelanistic Motley on this occasion.

You have made the whole experience/ indentification more confusing by using 2 males :crazy01:

Lex

1. they look like anerys.
2. Ghosts.
3. I think they look like RO's but could be amels.
4. I'm sure ive seen that somewhere but I cant remember what they are...
5. No Idea
6. Big maybe, but ghost moltey?

Back