• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I got babies, But I dont know the morph of them.

Look at the second pic on this guys post from when he first bred them, here

Isn't that a diffuse anery ?

Sorry to add to the confusion....

hehee.. no problem.. im as confuse as you guys...

but it was a very good 1st time breeding & hatching.. out of 29 eggs.. 28 made it.. only 1 slugs.. which was a slug from the very beginning.

so.. lets see what if i swap them...

is my summary, correct?? why cant corn have easy to understand morph like ballpythons... dominant, co-dominant & recessive... ;o)

Corns DO have dominant, codominant and recessive morphs, just like any species from pythons to peas.

The problem is when you get combination morphs - like your animals are.

I would agree that the animals produced in the first pairing are Anery het motley and Ghost het motley, proving that both parents are het for hypo.

The offspring from the second pairing, I would hazard a guess that the amel parent is potentially the sire of the amel-based offspring and that the normal motley parent is absolutely the sire of all normal appearing offspring. The amel male is incapable of producing non-amel offspring when bred to a Snow (amel anery), so he cannot be the father of those offspring.

The offspring from the second pairing, I would hazard a guess that the amel parent is potentially the sire of the amel-based offspring and that the normal motley parent is absolutely the sire of all normal appearing offspring. The amel male is incapable of producing non-amel offspring when bred to a Snow (amel anery), so he cannot be the father of those offspring.

It could also be that the motley male was het amel and the amel male didn't get busy with the female at all. Good reason to use only one male if you care about lineage and 100% hets. :D

Back