• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I might've accidentally injured my snake...

You're welcome :) I am glad that I can help.

I have only had one snake regurge.. and I don't really remember where she did it. I also have her in a plastic shoebox on paper towels, so it was easy to find. The regurges I dealt with looked exactly like they sound- half digested mice. Like the head was digested (first part that the snake ate) and there was still hind legs and tail. Many people say that there will be a strong smell.. but I didn't find it overly powering.

Same snake that I dropped the lid on (my first snake-poor kid, I had no idea what I was doing with him lol) always was fed in shed. I didn't realize that I wasn't supposed to until I mentioned that to my breeder! He never regurged (so don't be overly paranoid that it will happen-I still feed some of mine on occasion when they are going into blue). I would just check under the hide once a day to make sure all is good.

By the way, If I were you, I would try ordering a brand rocks. They are custom made by two breeders/ hobbiest and are made for the sole purpose of being good hides (VERY lightweight) and safe for pets. They are lightweight and weigh little to nothing! Can't remember name right now but I have the email [email protected]

I have a couple of snakes that have eaten and then shed a couple days later. It is generally look at as a no-no, if he doesn't regurge, then consider yourself lucky and keep a better eye on when he goes into blue. That way you have a better idea on when to watch for a shed. Some snakes don't care if you feed them right before a shed, some throw it back up, it all depends on your guy now.

Mine regurged :( Can't wait for her to shed so I can feed her and calm my nerves lol.

I have. I will not feed her for 10 days and when I do it will be the smallest pinkie I can find. I will also wait for her to shed, as she is blue. Which is why(along with the mouse being a bit to large) I believe her to have regurged in the first place.

Back