• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

i need to see pics of a cornsnake's tank

Temari

I love Pythons
hi
i would like to see a picture of a pet cornsnake tank because am still new at this :)

A member of the Cornsnakes forum. A custom user title of "I love Pythons". And an avatar of a Pueblan Milksnake. I love it!

I only wish I kept my animals in a vivarium.

Chris

snakes006.jpg

snakes002.jpg

Funny thing is; I immediatley thought; this an European viv! I tend to think American terrastrians put in a photo background and some functional items, while Europeans put in some more decorative items and no background or a bark/cork one. I attached the corn viv I'm most proud of and the big one my teaniura is in, though not really legal on this subforum :sidestep: The wooden viv is a corn viv too, the decorations didn't really work out the way I wanted them too and the corns don't use the upper 'floors' a lot but it took so much work I won't change it for a long time :shrugs:

Attachments

• grootste-viv.jpg
    grootste-viv.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 201
  • bb-viv.jpg
    bb-viv.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 202
  • biggest-viv.jpg
    biggest-viv.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 201
I forgot I added decorations to the wooden viv later, so this is a new pic, taken minutes ago.

Attachments

• wooden-viv.jpg
    wooden-viv.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 202
Slippery Ernie said:
Wow bkk1! Where did you get those stone shelves and background? Did you make them?

the whole tank is ownmade. The background and stones are made of polystyreen with glue on it, and painted afterwards.
Here is a pic while i was building the background.

Attachments

• bouw.jpg
    bouw.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 79
here are my two 10 gallon tanks for my hatchings, nice and cozy! They seem to love it! :)

Attachments

• smviv2.jpg
    smviv2.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 69
  • smviv.jpg
    smviv.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 69
Back