• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

i need to see pics of a cornsnake's tank

angle0343 said:
so, a 10 gallon is ok for hatchlings?? how big do you need when the snake is full grown?

a 10 is more then enought for a hatchling. Most people keep full grown snakes in a 20 long, or a 40 breeder. I work at a pet store, so I am going to be getting a 40 breeder at a good price in the next year. but for now, 10 gallon works great.

Well, I figured they would just use the spaces behind the decorations on the 'shelves' but they don't. So I plan to buy some hides soon. Maybe I do add some card box hides tonight, now that you've reminded me, those artificial hides in pet stores are awfully expensive!

And yes, I do keep them 2 snakes together. I first bought the emory, about 3 weeks later the yellow rat was offered by free to me by the same owner 'cause she needs extra care and he didn't want to sell her to the pet shop he sold some of his others too. Those snakes were kept together at his place so I figured out I could do that too. Better than being sold to a pet shop anyway. They wouldn't sell her 'cause she's very thin, even on a 2-3 mice a week schedule. They both bred fine every year with their former own and everything works out fine with them now. Maybe I'll split them up anyhow when I'll have the means to do so in the future.

Back