• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I really want another..

Ya know... I started out with a pair (anery and amel) that my wife and I rescued from a petco (which has since greatly improved, after many discussions with management about their reptile habitats. They hired someone.). They were being kept on wet repti bark and trying to feed them crickets. The funny thing is we'd gone in to buy this lovely lavender striped king snake... who was a really angry snake, so we stepped over and saw these corns... on sale. That was how it started...

Now I have 11 corns, 2 rats, and a king, and 2 more babies coming this fall,... whereupon I am "out of room" for snakes until I start breeding in a couple more years.

Addictive is too gentle a word.

I fell in love with my blizzard 6 weeks ago and already got another , my little black albino and now im thinkin i need one with a bit of colour in it , but i know i need to slow down because i am new to snakes and the simple fact that my husband wont let me .

So is there a rule of some kind, "it doesn't really count as 'another snake' if it's different morph / species.." ? :p

haha I understand. I got a corn 2 weeks ago, loved him sooo much that when the Petco Reptile Rally thing came around, I got another one. Normally I'd buy from another store, but he was so cute and nice and half off...couldnt help myself! haha

I've begged my dad to be allowed to have more snakes probably since November... A month after I got little Saga. XD We're in the process of buying a house, and there's this little "suite" down in the basement with a large room and a woodstove with an adjoining bathroom and "other" room, and a kitchette down the hall. I called DIBS, and that "other" room will be my snakeroom! Funny thing is, even though Dad calls it the snakeroom too, he's EXTREMELY resistant to my getting more than two snakes, and even just for the second snake, I had to ask him while he was so distracted, he forgot he didn't want more than one in the house. Haha. His response when I ask about breeding them is hilarious and yet also frightening. XD

Back