• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I was thinking...

jasons corn

i was thinking...that if everyone who viewed this thread could post a pic of there corns... or there vivs or anything really snake realated./.....how many pics we would have in one month....April 19th....so let the pictures begin.....mine will be up after they feed...see you all later.....

Jay

ok, here is what i have...

This is a kinda cute pic of silas
800c4820.bmp

some pics on my bed

headshot4.bmp

croppedheadshot.bmp

another pic of his head

againanicepic.bmp

that is 4 to start this thread off lol

here's my cool bracelet...just one pic for me. but she is the snake that i love the most... :sidestep:

Attachments

• now.jpg
    now.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 397
Here's mine.

Attachments

• acatl4a.jpg
    acatl4a.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 366
  • coatlh.jpg
    coatlh.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 356
  • mayaoutdoor3.jpg
    mayaoutdoor3.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 343
  • tepin3a.jpg
    tepin3a.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 340
  • spur2c.jpg
    spur2c.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 335
I always know Susan's pictures. They are always beautiful and in natural settings.

Hey meg....your 3rd pic you posted...is that in your viv or?

What would everyone say is the best for corns...i only have 2 and i use apen for a bedding...what would all of you suggest ?

So I'm not allowed to answer another members question?

Next time I'll wait the for owner to come and say the same thing.

Wow, I dont even know what to say.

I was unaware it was a crime to answer a question that another member had. This place would be pretty boring if we all sat around waiting for a specific person to answer a question.

Unless of course that you're doubting that snake in question is an amel?

I'm SURE that Susan wouldn't be upset that I identified her snake as an amelanistic.

:rolleyes:

Anywho............ :rolleyes:

Here's a corn that thinks she's a cobra.

Attachments

• Cobracorn.jpg
    Cobracorn.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 151
  • cobra2.jpg
    cobra2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 149
some snakes being born, not the corns obviously, and one of my 04 amel mots het butter. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• litter.jpg
    litter.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 148
  • amelhetbutter.jpg
    amelhetbutter.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 150
Back