• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I was thinking...

I think some of these have been posted before, I dunno

Attachments

• Resize Wizard-2.jpg
    Resize Wizard-2.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 145
  • Resize Wizard-3.jpg
    Resize Wizard-3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 144
  • Resize Wizard-4.jpg
    Resize Wizard-4.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 142
some pics of mine even though everyone seemed bored the 1st time i posted

Attachments

• snake 006.jpg
    snake 006.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 141
  • snake 009.jpg
    snake 009.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 142
  • storm and mouse.JPG
    storm and mouse.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 142
  • snake 007.jpg
    snake 007.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 142
Wee little Legoless playing "king of the jungle"
RbD-legoless3.jpg

March07-2005060.jpg

March07-2005059.jpg

this is my corn snakes tank. sorry if i was supposed to post a pic with the snake in it. it was hiding at the time. i cant get any good pics of he/she anyway.

Here's our little girl

I have just figured out how to get pictures onto the website so here goes. Tried to get pictures of her feeding this evening. She was so quick onto the fuzzy that I didn't have time to get her off my wrist and she ate with me holding her! How awkward can you get! Holding a feeding snake whilst taking a photo is way beyond my capabilities! Better luck next time. :)

Attachments

• sandeeee.jpg
    sandeeee.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Sandy close up.JPG
    Sandy close up.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 131
  • Sandy in bowl.JPG
    Sandy in bowl.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 133
  • On wrist.JPG
    On wrist.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 132
Cheers Mike, took this picture the day after we brought her home, will get her a wider bowl when we get her a bigger viv in a couple of months. BTW a positive remark on the snake would be good.................... :rolleyes:

I'll post a few as well. Here are some horrible shots of my lavender pair right before feeding time. their colors look so drab!

Attachments

• IM000897.JPG
    IM000897.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 128
  • IM000896.JPG
    IM000896.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 129
jasons corn said:
Hey meg....your 3rd pic you posted...is that in your viv or?

What would everyone say is the best for corns...i only have 2 and i use apen for a bedding...what would all of you suggest ?

The third one is of my Aztec Okeetee/het amel that was taken outdoors in a newly trimmed chrysanthamum plant. I use aspen in all my vivs and really like it. I've used a lot of other bedding, and have come back to aspen every time.

Joejr14 said:
Wow, I dont even know what to say.

I was unaware it was a crime to answer a question that another member had. This place would be pretty boring if we all sat around waiting for a specific person to answer a question.

Unless of course that you're doubting that snake in question is an amel?

I'm SURE that Susan wouldn't be upset that I identified her snake as an amelanistic.

:rolleyes:
I'm not upset that you answered for me. She IS an amel, but also a partial aztec. Her pattern isn't anywhere near as good as her mother's, but she has her mother's coloration.

Here is a pic of her and her mother.

sXe_corn_sXe said:
why? it was made for a water bowl, and my snake is only 6 months old anyway.

Think he meant me sXe - my girl does rather 'fill' the bowl when she decides to have a soak. She is even bigger now and still manages to get in there every now and then. As I said in my reply, we will get her a bigger one when we upgrade her viv soon.
Cheers

Good pics Mourne...........missed them the first time around. Why did you think everyone was bored with them?

Some for the collection.

Ghost Stripe

Snow Motley

Miami Zigzag

Anery het Pewter - adult female

Susan, I personally like the daughter's pattern and coloration better than the mother's! She is stunning. My amel has very little white, so I'm hoping maybe if I breed him to my aztec okeetee who's het for amel, I could get an aztec amel out of it. I wish it were more predictable.

>>

Between me and Don I think you guys have seen most of our snakes. Ill try and find some that havent been posted lol. Hmm who to pick we have about 60 of em lol.

Ghost Motley
84263motley_ghost.JPG

Ghost Het Stripe
84263ghost_stripe-med.jpg

Lavender [One of Hrleys beautiful offspring]
84263lavender_cropped.jpg

Carmel Motley het butter male
84263P1010010.JPG

Carmel motley het butter female
84263P1010007.JPG

Not the best pics but I love posting pics so much I couldnt not. lol. Thanks for looking anyone that does :) If you wanna see more of our snakes we finally got the site up.

Angel

Back