• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Jungles corn pics please...

Oh goodness.. I was looking at old threads and found people were talking to me.. I'm sorry, I don't mean to bring things back from the dead, but I don't mean to ignore people either! :) Guchi was bred by Dr. Richard Funk.. he is going to be ready to breed next season ('07) but his girlfriend (search for Versace) won't be ready until '09. I'll try to get my hands on some sort of breeding loan deal for next year, just because I don't want such a stud to go to waste (haha! j/k) but I'm not really counting on finding anything... if he was a she, I'm sure it'd be a different story.. anyway, as far as the hybrid thing goes, I'm sorry if we're breaking any rules, I'll keep my 'Dirty Hibirds' to the misc. forum! hehe

Here are the latest pics after 1st shed and 1st meal ...... Getting kooler and kooler ........I thought the cream background color would stay but it looks like its turning orng and yellow :cool:

Babies_Aug_15_001.jpg

Babies_Aug_15_002.jpg

All of these "nasty hibirds" are lovely! The contrasting colors in the jungles is very appealing...to me anyway. Makes me consider doing some crosses when my kings are old enough...but I doubt it. With my luck, all I'll get is one less corn and a very well-fed king.

There all insane, i have a jungle myself. I think as long as there half corn or more they should be alowed in this forum. A jungle is as much of a corn as cream is. It isnt as much of a rat snake but it is as much of a corn. This isn't a rat snake forum its a corn snake forum. jungles shouldn't be excluded because there only half rat snake.

sleepingdahlia said:
spaulding.jpg

sorry for the quality of the pic I was giggling and trying to hold him steady at the same time...he was sitting in the trivet initially and then making his departure.

Wow, is he really that green- and yellowish? Is he a snow?

Nett said:
Wow, I LOVE these two! Are they all Cal King/Corn crosses? They almost look like Bull Snake crosses to me o_O.. And is that the King or Corn gene for Stripe showing up there? Beautiful!

They are F5 Jungles ......The stripeing is from selective breeding Jungle Corn to Jungle Corn I really couldnt say if the stripeing comes from the Corn side or the King as the 1st breedings were with a Amel Striped to a Albino Striped Cal King so I would think both genes would have some influence but I am not 100% on my genetics :shrugs:

i think they are ALL cool..........it's nice to see something different and unique that you don't see all over the place. i am also glad that we have gotten off of the debate and back to pics (even if they are not supposed to be in this section). to me it just seems like it would be neat to have something that nobody else does. just my $.02. thanks for sharing.

Back