• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Korben's Progression

Just a quick pic...

Here's Korben chillin in his hammock watching the cats do laps on the sofa.

mz0p.jpg

My pretty boy is getting so big. Weighs 152g now (he did a week ago anyway) and last length measurement I got was around 30 inches (was a while ago and he never sits still long enough for me to get anything accurate).

z5lh.jpg

4mh7.jpg

hnz3.jpg

Korben's one handsome little guy! Great progression pics. Looks like he's got a great snake mom taking care of him. :)

Very cute! A great way to measure him more accurately is to take a picture of him next to a ruler (or something you know the length of) and use serpwidgets.com.

Great photos, Korben is beautiful! His home looks fantastic. What container do you use to weigh him? Having trouble getting accurate weight on my guy Chara.

I have a large critter keeper that I put Korben in and I use a regular kitchen scale. I'll either put the keeper on the scale and zero the weight out before putting Korben in (if he's not being a pest and trying to zoom out with no lid on) or I have it marked exactly how much the keeper weighs (top included) by itself then I'll put Korben in and set the entire thing on the scale and subtract the weight of the keeper to get Korben's weight.

He's an absolute beaut! Just gone through this thread in one sitting and seen his growth, what a change, he's lovely :D

Thanks so much! He's becoming quite the celebrity around here. Not many people own snakes (that I know of) in my community so every time someone comes over the first thing they do is ask about Korbie or go see if they can see him in the tank.

I think he likes the attention. He comes out and shows off for guests.

Been forever since I've posted a Korben pic... but he's two now so time for another I suppose.

I was spot cleaning his tank a week or so ago and he was such a pretty color I had to have a picture.

Korbie.jpg

He's coming up on 300g now and creeping past 3 ft in length.

(Apologies about previous pictures reverting back to original size... the webmaster where I hosted my images before removed the image sizing and it exploded my pictures so I've switched and opted for optimizing my images before uploading as well just in case, however I cannot edit the posts to fix those images)

He was in blue at the time at which point he turns that pretty pink-ish coloring. I usually don't get to see him when he's that pink... I tend to catch him just starting to dull or going back to his normal coloring.

Normally he's bright orange obviously from his other pics.

Back