• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lee Abbott Okeetee

AliasI

Hi together,

here is my new beautiful arrival from Sarasota :crazy01:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 536
Update

Not the best pictures...sorry :-/

... Stefan

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 160
  • 1.png
    1.png
    249.2 KB · Views: 160
That one is sure growing up pretty!

Theo's Keeper, I have 2. Neither of them are any more or less nippy than any of the others. Meaning, the baby girl can be flighty and tail rattly, and when she's scared, you get what you see in my avatar; while the 5 y/o male would no more think of biting or tail rattling than the average earth worm :),

Gorgeous snake! Mine isn't really nippy, but he does rattle and posture when he's not sure what's going on. Occasionally he strikes, but I think his "attitude" has more to do with the fact his previous owner kept him in a closet for a year and half with very minimal contact with humans.

That is a very nice looking okeetee! I have a female from SMR who I have had as a hatchling, shes an 05, and she has got attitude for miles. Fortunately for me, she is not nippy, just extremely nervous and jumpy. And she was my first corn, almost handled daily! It might depend on the lines? Or luck!

Back