• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lee Abbott Okeetee

===> Update

I just found 2 pictures from Sept. 2010...

Attachments

• 2010-09-12 044.JPG
    2010-09-12 044.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 2010-09-12 042.jpg
    2010-09-12 042.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 91
I might be slightly jealous of this gorgeous snake and am considering snakenapping her. LOVE that neck strip and those borders are PERFECT!

I so would like to get an an Abbott's Okeetee. His site seems to not be updated nor does he have any pics of his Okeetees. :p

She is one goregous Okeetee!

I so would like to get an an Abbott's Okeetee. His site seems to not be updated nor does he have any pics of his Okeetees. :p

He doesn't really update the website but if you email him he could send you some pictures. When I bought my 3 snakes from him he sent me pictures so I could decide if I liked them, but you can't go wrong with any of his snakes.

I just got myself a baby from Lee.
I love her, even if she does try to eat me every time I handle her. :)

Oooooh!!!! Stunningly gorgeous!!! I just got one from Snakehead (Jorge Sierra). The Abbott's & Extreme Okeetees have always been my favorite. It was also my very first snake. Now I'm on my third one, pictured in my avatar. Unfortunately I lost my first two, one as a baby and the other, an '07 just in April due to an enlarged heart. Needless to say I will always have an Okeetee.

Back