• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lets see Pics of you and your snakes

I've only got this one.

DSC02496-1.jpg

Unless you include hands? :p

Unless you include hands? :p

Here's a great portrait of my snake and I together. :p

_1019085.jpg

;)

I think I only have one picture of me and one of my snakes.. and he's no longer in my collection. It's very old.
IMG_2239qu.jpg

I do have a few much more recent pictures of me with other peoples snakes though. This is me with my friend Paul's Kingsnake "Bitey" (quite an unfortunate name as she is really rather sweet if you just get to know her).
_1016719.jpg

And here I am happy as a clam holding a Pied Ball Python at an expo.
_1019272.jpg

This is me and King Crimson about a year ago.
MeKC.jpg

And here is me with Jackie O. and King Crimson a few months later.
24410_1436850366255_1382850075_31207775_6518749_n.jpg

Here's my arm and my main man Riddick that i took yesterday :)

100_5769.jpg

And here is me, with Kyra, that was taken about a week or so ago

100_5763.jpg

I'm not sure i'd let a carpet python crawl on me like that lol, i hear they don't have the best temperament but obviously it can't be that bad lol

I'm not sure i'd let a carpet python crawl on me like that lol, i hear they don't have the best temperament but obviously it can't be that bad lol

My girl's a big sweetheart. She's gentle and shy. Carpets are a pain in the butt to get untangled from anything though, so I just don't let her wrap around my neck or any complicated furniture :p

My girl's a big sweetheart. She's gentle and shy. Carpets are a pain in the butt to get untangled from anything though, so I just don't let her wrap around my neck or any complicated furniture :p

Well i learn something new everyday! :D
At least she doesn't have a bad attitude though! ;)

Sorry the quality isn't so great, my camera phone sucks plus Dallas was being a brat! lol here ya go!

Attachments

• dal&me2.jpg
    dal&me2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 122
  • dal&me4.jpg
    dal&me4.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 123
  • dal&me6.jpg
    dal&me6.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 124
Ah hah, I KNEW it was around here somewhere..

I was looking for this one the first time around, and I finally found it!
752674655_l.jpg

Also, I had forgotten that I'd taken these, but here I am a few years ago with one of my prized Bloodreds.
Snake067-3.jpg

An "artsy" shot of my Ultramel Aslan and I.. later I turned this into a print.
Snakes070.jpg

Last but not least, heres a picture of me and a tiny little Lavender.. yes there is a snake in this photo!
Snake107-2.jpg

Back