• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lets see Pics of you and your snakes

Great pictures, Tom! I love the expression on your face in that first photo, and your little Nephew is so cute!! Especially with a HUGE snake wrapped around his neck!

Wish I could stop by your table some time, but I live so far away!

Great pictures, Tom! I love the expression on your face in that first photo, and your little Nephew is so cute!! Especially with a HUGE snake wrapped around his neck!

Wish I could stop by your table some time, but I live so far away!

Thanks Jessica! I had to change shirts, the snake decided to crap on me hence the expression. I wish you could stop by the table too! Maybe someday.

the snake decided to crap on me hence the expression. .

Oh man, that explains it! The last time one of my snakes pooped on me, I had nightmears about it for months afterward! I'm MUCH more afraid of getting pooped on than getting bitten!

Jessicat, i'm digging the artsy shot :)

Thanks! I CMYKed it and made it into a screen printing print. It was pretty fun, my classmates didn't realize that a snake was in the picture at first! :laugh:

CMYK is a process where you print 4 layers of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black. Somehow all of those secondary colors create a range of colors and the final product looks correct!

here's the print
cmykselfportrait.jpg

Oh man, that explains it! The last time one of my snakes pooped on me, I had nightmears about it for months afterward! I'm MUCH more afraid of getting pooped on than getting bitten!

Thanks! I CMYKed it and made it into a screen printing print. It was pretty fun, my classmates didn't realize that a snake was in the picture at first! :laugh:

CMYK is a process where you print 4 layers of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black. Somehow all of those secondary colors create a range of colors and the final product looks correct!

here's the print
cmykselfportrait.jpg

I love that pic and I love our eyes to.

I don't have any of me & my corns (that I can find), but here's me with a couple of my pythons...

DSCF1112.jpg

P1040344.jpg

P1020905.jpg

I don't have any with my corns, but here's me and one of my central american boas. She perched herself on my ponytail one night and hung out there for about 45 minutes.

Gallia_081409_ponytail4.jpg

Back