• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lets see them dragons!

Jcapicy

Veritas Aequitas
Here is my 0.1 Sunfire Bearded Dragon. She is currently a lonely girl.

One of the two pets I hung onto through my back to back moves!

I may be picking up a boyfriend for her in the near future.

100_3911.jpg

100_3910.jpg

100_3908.jpg

here's Reggie, just found out he may be a she. And geffory, not really dragon but i dont want to hurt his feelings.

Attachments

• Picture 036.jpg
    Picture 036.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 126.jpg
    126.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 76
Here's Isabel. I just took a bunch of pics of her a couple days ago, but haven't resized them yet!

IsabelRain003_800.jpg

Isabel014_800.jpg

SundayMorning009_800.jpg

Heres tank, the bearded dragon i saved from a friend a few weeks ago, now with food and water and a huge new cage! he love's it here just look at that smile!and you can see why i named him tank his Huge. biggest giant cuddle monster you will meet.

100_1197.jpg

100_1199.jpg

DSC08515.jpg

kinda funny after i named him i realized i got sniper a snake....trigger a snake now tank the bearded dragon...i need to think more outside the box with these names..lol

Look at Tank in his hammock! I have to get Isabel one. Did he just like it right away?? I saw Isabel bulge her eyes for the first time a couple days ago!!!!! (They do that to loosen the eye skin for shedding- it's really freaky!!)

he loves his hammock! its really a must. he loves to jump up to get to it. his hide-a-ways turned in to stairs to get to his beloved Hammock i got it only 5 bucks for a large. i would get one

Look at Tank in his hammock! I have to get Isabel one. Did he just like it right away?? I saw Isabel bulge her eyes for the first time a couple days ago!!!!! (They do that to loosen the eye skin for shedding- it's really freaky!!)
I was thinking that with a spool of twine, you could create a miniature 'cargo net' and us that as a hammock. I guess you have to like tying knots, though...while sitting peacefully next to fort tort or something.

They all look so awesome!

Didn't expect it, but this thread took off! Glad to see everyone's Dragons and other lizards!

Looks like my pics weren't showing do to photobucket.com not my error (at least this time!)

Back