• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lets see them dragons!

OK, OK...here's a couple pictures of Lizzy Lizard just to keep this thread rollin'...

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 52
  • afterbath.jpg
    afterbath.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 51
Draco was the size of tyflier's dragon in the middle of September when we got him. This pic was taken recently.

Last edited:
heres my baby(just over a yr now but still my baby;)! my first herp she opened the doors of my house to many more(such as my corn snake)
dragon7.jpg

dragon6.jpg

dragon4.jpg

dragon2.jpg

Dragon.jpg

new2.jpg

DSCN1329.jpg

the last one is her when she was younger the photos are on reverse order so she gets younger as you go back but only by a week or so until the last one which would be a couple of months!

Thanx for posting your pics everyone. I have always wanted one, but know I'm not willing to make a commitment to an animal that needs daily attention. That and crickets!

It's Really not that hard. Your can use F/t Pinky's and buy crickets in bulk. otherwise its dragon safe veggies and even pellets.

You replace their water every 1-2 days (unless they kick a pile of sand in their waterdish!!! Thorn is so silly sometimes!) if you even use water as most of their fluids ceom from their food.

I don't think they require any more attention than a corn other than feeding. You are still working with them about 15-20 mins a day on avg.

My dragon routine is:

Chop greens in blender in AM: One minute. Throw in a few super worms so she may (one chance in a thousand...) be tricked into actually eating greens.

Soak Isabel in bathtub when I get home from work. She's pooped in her viv less than four times since August. Also, I don't water her. 15-20 minutes, my only participation is saying "Come on, Isabel, poop! and rewarming the water. She likes it very warm.

Hand feed vitamin or calcium-dipped silkworms after the bath. One minute.

Feed silkworms: One minute.

Tuck in with her blankie at night. Five seconds.

Every couple days vacuum Isabel's slate side of her viv. One minute. She has her own Dyson handheld vacuum. She got it for Christmas.

Really, what I think could be difficult is finding a babysitter or taking her traveling with me. So I just don't go anywhere.

Yeah they do make traveling difficult. I have a a friend Herp loving friends that I'm sure would babysit.

They are def a labor of love!

(Yikes- had to cut my thoughts short to go to what turned out to be a Code Blue! Patient is ok.)

Back