• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

? Leucistic Corn

well, a ghost is a hypo anery so the hypo part does not need to be said, the pastel part means that it is just a selectively bred ghost that is more colourful.

As for Price, Don Soderberg from south mountain reptiles is selling hatchlings for $75.

oops just realised you are also UK based. they are quite rare in the UK, could you post a picture of it? it might allow some members of this forum to confirm that identification(as i am surprised you got so cheaply)

£45 is very cheap, my local reptile store sells normals for £90-120. May i ask what reptile store you brought it from?

I got it from glovers reptile and aquatic centre. they sold it as a yellow snow. Will take a picture and post it on this thread. Hatchlings that are snows, anerys, normals or amels go for between £25 and £50 up here in Stoke on Trent.

Sorry not a very good photo. Only decent one i have of the markings.

Attachments

• Picture 031 Quick e-mail view.jpg
    Picture 031 Quick e-mail view.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 34
hard to see what it is from that picture.

are those prices from pet shops or private breeders?

prices are from a pet shop. they brought the hatchling for £25. The people who bred it had no idea what it was. just called it an unusual snow. Took it to a private breeder who identified it for me. Plus it looks nothing like my snow, not even the belly checks are the same. Plus Candy has dark borders round her saddles, my snow does not. The eyes are very dark red not ruby red though. Put the same photo on the photo gallery and a few members said it was some type of ghost.

my local pet shop buys in normal corns for £22.50(i was there when a order arrived and read the invoice whilst they were not looking out of interest), then sell them for £90-120 and they sell quickly, unbelievable.

Back