• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Like button..

How many would like to see a 'like' button.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like like buttons. We should have a like button on this thread to like the fact we want a like button. Those that like the idea should like it... those that don't.... well you don't have to do a damn thing, but I wont like it!

I'd LOVE a like button. I miss being able to rep freely, it was a way of 'liking' without a like button, but now I can't rep so much a like button would be fab........

PLEASE not a "thanks" button like the other place. LAME!!!!! Not to single them out- my iPhone forum has it, too.

The Following 3 Users Were Too Lazy To Comment So They Say Thank You to Mike For This Useful Post: no one

(Not a dig at you Mike, just an example!!)

I guess I like the term like a lot more. I would use that.

But I'd like if it you could do an anynomous like or just a normal like.

I voted "No" because I see potential abuse and harassment with a function of this kind, especially if there is a "Dislike" counter-part. I don't use Facebook, but I've been on other sites that have a "Like/Dislike" or "Thumbs Up or Down" function and I can honestly say that there will be times when a member will make a post that gets blasted with "Dislikes" and comments by other members that are just this side of infraction-worthy getting lots of "Likes". This forum already gets enough reported posts due to conflicting opinions that turn into heated discussions. As a mod, I don't want to have to deal with even more because "I got blasted with 57 Dislikes and so-and-so received 63 Likes because of their comment that I reported to you yesterday". We hid the rep points for a reason, I believe. What makes this any different?

I'd like to keep this out of Facebook hands. When you add Facebook in, they start tracking, compiling, gather all the data they can about you. Even if you aren't on Facebook. They are already tracking so much. If you want to be a part of Facebook, great for you. But please don't force everyone else to be a part of it. Thank you.

Back