• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Longest corn on record??

Tracee

Grrrl
Hello boys & girls, long time no see.

Does anybody know for definite what size the longest/largest/biggest corn on record is?

Many thanks in advance,
Tracee & Sir Charlesbottom

JenC said:
My friends Female Corn is 6ft+ and eats small-medium rats
If your friend has a six foot plus corn, I would tell him/her to get it documented so it can be the new record :wavey:

Heh, they have koalas listed as the fussiest eaters. They obviously haven't been contacted by any ball python keepers. :grin01:

lol blonde I am not... slow this morning I am... :D (hey that would have been a good yoda impression...)

Being a guinness drinker, I should know that! lol Sorry, but I just caught my 9 year old nephew puking his guts out because his friend thought it would be "cool" to steal his dads beer last night... still a sore subject to me...

Hehe even us brunettes have our blonde moments!

Thank you permethius I tried searching for all sorts on there but nothing came up.

A 6ft+ female? Wow!

I'm asking because mine has gone past the 6 foot mark now, doesn't appear to be slowing down (but I keep telling myself he'll stop growing soon!) and all I know is that as mbdorfer says, 72" is about the largest, however I've heard a few people say they have corns longer than that so.... :shrugs:

Maybe there isn't a world record, JenC your friend and myself will have to get the tape measures out and get one started!

Tracee said:
Hehe even us brunettes have our blonde moments!

Thank you permethius I tried searching for all sorts on there but nothing came up.

A 6ft+ female? Wow!

I'm asking because mine has gone past the 6 foot mark now, doesn't appear to be slowing down (but I keep telling myself he'll stop growing soon!) and all I know is that as mbdorfer says, 72" is about the largest, however I've heard a few people say they have corns longer than that so.... :shrugs:

Maybe there isn't a world record, JenC your friend and myself will have to get the tape measures out and get one started!

How are you measuring your snake?

Good question! I'm not exaggerating, or measuring the shed skin as I know that's inacurrate.

I'm going by the size of his vivarium, which is 3' long and over 2' in depth on the inside. When cruising or laying along the inside edges, he stretches the entire length, depth and then some. Hope that clarifies!

"Inaccurate", sorry.

I just realised that the pic in my avatar might be confusing! That pic is 2 1/2 years old so he doesn't look quite so big there :)

Thanks for the responses so far.

Try using Serp's program to measure the snake, that's been the most accurate thing I've seen so far and it's real easy to use.

Not trying to be an a** here, but I seriously doubt that your corn is much over 5 feet :shrugs: Prove me wrong! :cheers:

If you measure a perfect shed and then subtract 10% you'll get a quite accurate measurement for corns of all sizes.

Back