• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

maybe shedding?

maddie167420

hi again im probably overreacting, but, 2 days ago i noticed my corns eyes were getting cloudy and 3ish days before that she was barely leaving her hide even when shes usually awake. i thought she was going to shed so i left her alone for a bit, but i opened up her humid hide because she hadnt left it at all in at least 2 days and her eyes are no longer cloudy. also she was waaay more defensive than usual and tagged me, which she has never done before. she also is looking a little bit dehydrated, i dont know if this is all a normal part of te shedding process or a health problem?

It's normal. After they go through the 'blue' phase, they enter the 'clear' phase where they look basically back to normal. And then they'll shed in a day or two.

Back