• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet Minion...the CG.

How is Minions viv working out? I'm thinking about using the same type set up for my garg.

She seems to be fine :) She likes to hang out on the leaves at the very top, so I know the size isn't too big for her. It's easy to get to her because I have the screen in the front and I just take out the leaves when I cant find her right away.....her being so small! lol

I think that may be the way I'm going to go with my garg. I have been searching different viv set ups and this seems the simplest, most inexpensive, and she will have plenty of space if I use a 20 gallon.

I've seen them in the petstore here. I will get her a few and place them in different locations at different heights.

I think that may be the way I'm going to go with my garg. I have been searching different viv set ups and this seems the simplest, most inexpensive, and she will have plenty of space if I use a 20 gallon.

Another note on the cheaper bit, In Malakai's home I used 5 ft poles of bamboo I got in a bundle of 3 at a local craft store, then my brother helped me cut them to size, drill holes for the suction cups and tada! They were $10.

And then the plants, I also found at the craft store, and they usually come in a ton of varieties, and big bundles for really cheap. The only thing about these is they don't have suction cups on them, so you have to be creative when hanging/decorating them. And just to to be safe, I soaked them in hot water for about 15-20 minutes before I put them in the tank, just in case they used any funky spray stuff to keep them stiff.

Nope, they're all silk or plastic with suction cups on them. :)

And update on Minion time! She shed recently so I was going to take some pictures, but my mom has my camera and she is in Oregon. So cell phone pics is all for now.
Sticking her tongue out at me! lol
XP.jpg

OH HAI!
Helloooo.jpg

Yeah, I know what you mean! I need to get a different scale, there is one the other Rhac breeders/keepers use, that I want. Mine is supposed to weigh down to one gram but it doesn't register any of my babies, exept recently Arco, who it says weighs 3 grams.

Well, I was going to update this with happy news but unfortunately I cannot.

Minion took a turn for the worse when I moved over to Seattle. She wouldn't eat very well, no matter what I tried. She wasn't interested in crickets, or roaches. Wanted nothing to do with her CG Diet, not even baby food. So finally after a few months of barely eating, she was too weak to continue.

So here are the latest pictures I have of her, in remembrance of this little gecko. I'll always miss her, and her crazy antics. RIP Minion. <3

054-1.jpg

(Please excuse my bf in the background lol These pictures were actually for a homework assignment)
050-1.jpg

045-2.jpg

043-3.jpg

Back