• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Miami Eggs!

And I did make it almost all day...ok all afternoon. I think I was driving the dog nuts.

I was Nuts as well...I had to work on the days i went through my situation...i was driving everyone crazy...didnt get much done at work either!! LOL drove home each day at lunch..just to check on her. cost me $50.00 in gas for that week(umm..$50.00 more than i usually spend).

I'm just happy she appears to have layed all the eggs for you. (doesnt appear to have any in her in the pic). Tomorrow...pick her up...and starting fairly high towards the head...place your thumb on her spine and index finger in the center of her belly..apply light pressure and allow her to crawl back into her cage.....your checking for Small underdeveloped eggs that werent laid...these...if you feel any...could cause issues later on...and at this point..my lack of experience suggests that i couldnt help you farther if there are little eggs left in her. At this point...if you do feel small bumps (eggs) a vet visit may be warrented.

Yeah she looks so deflated lol. Funny thing is she even had a small fuzzy last week before she went into blue! My other one would not eat at all 3 weeks before she laid her eggs.

By the way the pairing of these is Miami x Miami het anery.

2011-05-15195317.jpg

Plus

2011-05-15195624.jpg

Means 15 nice healthy eggs!

She ate a mouse this morning and is now curled up buried under her aspen. She lost about 148 grams!

Sweet Deal!!! My Ultramel Charcoal Lost 150Grams..and because her laying was delayed for a few days from the stuck eggs....She skipped her after lay meal....Had to wait till after her post lay shed....Now She's had 2 meals and Seems hungry for more...just fed her yesterday. She's a pig! I'm hoping she Packs in on pretty quick!! i have plans for her next season.

Yeah I think she is pretty worn out. She didnt want to come out of the lay box at all. And she kept her head dunked in her water dish for at least 5 minutes! Funny little creatures.

1 more week till the 2 month mark! And she started laying a slug here and there yesterday. Only 3 so far but it has me worried since she also went back on a food strike and she lost a lot of weight with her first clutch. She weighed in today at 323 grams.

Back