• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Morph Type and Temperment?

My Gold Dust Motley is a real sweetheart. Never once rattled or bite or showed any aggression during the 3 day holiday handling between my 5 year old son, 2 year old niece, 6 year old niece, and 9 year old niece. The 6 and 9 year olds were very timid and I thought they would be the ones that he would strike at first. But nothing. He was great.

I don't know if a certain morph causes a certain temperament but I had an adult Butter awhile ago that always rattled, tried striking. I now have a Classic which she is pretty calm and easy to mess with.

It could be the way they are raised, personality, or possibly the genetics. I don't have too much experience with attitudes in corns and morphs tho. I'd say it comes down to the snake.
-Skully-

I think sometimes they are just picky about who can handle them. I gave away my "mean" snake that always bit me and the new owner reports he is a puppy dog with him, lol.

All of my blood, sunkissed and okeetee kids are sweet but that really isn't fair because I don't have one mean snake. My redfactor kids can get a little excited during feeding time and have bitten me then but never act aggressive or bite just because.

Back