• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my corns

michellebooi

the other pics

Attachments

• mic7.jpg
    mic7.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 129
  • mic8.jpg
    mic8.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 129
  • mic9.jpg
    mic9.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 127
  • mic10.jpg
    mic10.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 127
They are very goregous snakes, but they shouldn't be housed together especially since there is a pretty big size difference with that one. I'm sure alot of people are going to comment about it but in the mean time go to the search button and look up cohabitation.

I used to cohab mine, until I join this forum and now I don't and my snakes are much happier.

really thats what i thought but the pet store said it was ok and that they would be happier together. thank you i thought so

They should but if you tell someone that (for example corn snakes) can live together then people will but more, but if you tell them the truth then people will most likely only buy one, because they won't want to buy seperate tanks.

True and it's nice to see someone who does think like that, but the majority of people that buy reptiles from petstores don't think that way, which is sad.

Pretty snake they look Healthy and happy.But....

I cant help it...Sorry everyone... It's NOT a fact that corns can't live together. They can.
But The real Question is SHOULD they... No, they shouldn't. There are to many bad things that can happen when people cohab corn snakes....

i know now that they cant be kept together thanks to this site and i really do thank you guys i have already got a new tank and moved them so its ok now but i would like to no what can happen is someone can plz tell me thank you.

I bought my corn snakes from my herpetological society about a year ago. They are a male and female both around 7 years old. One is a rescued unwanted snake and the other was a pet. They were put together about 3 years ago and have cohabited ever since. They are of similar size. I personally would not dream of seperating them, they spend their whole time curled up together. They do produce successful young, but I don't see that as a problem. Also I certainly wouldn't add another one.
This bit people may not like. At my Herp Society there is at least one person who houses several corn snakes together. The reason for this is they are all unwanted pets that people don't want, and have been rescued by the society. They do produce eggs ,obviously and he destroys them. Not very nice and probably not very popular on this site. BUT, with so many people breeding corns for certain colours and varieties there are a lot of left over snakes that people don't really want. If someone produces 50 hatchlings in a year and 10 are the colour they want, where do the other 40 go ? A lot end up in a rescue center.
Sorry for going on.

In my opinion, it is fine to put corn snakes together, as long as you are very careful about what you are putting together, and why you're putting them together.

Back