• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My little collection of Corns

gertrude

So here are some pictures of my corns. The pics haven't come out as good as I hoped but unfortunately i'm no photographer.

In the first pics we have 'Cornflake' she was my first corn and she is a normal. We think she is about a year old.

DSC_3034.JPG

DSC_3052.JPG

DSC_3060.JPG

Next we have Fred and Ginger (the first pic is Fred and the second is Ginger) They are Creamsicles and approx 2 years old

DSC_3072.JPG

DSC_3171.JPG

Next we have 'Darkside' (named by my little brother) He is an Anerythristic Corn and is 1 month old.

DSC_3177.JPG

DSC_3192.JPG

And finally, I know I shouldn't but these guys complete the family. First is Prince, My Royal and second is Jelly, My partner's carpet python

DSC_3199.JPG

DSC_3207.JPG

DSC_3229.JPG

Thank you for looking:D:D

Back