• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my new corn snake

corn snake boy23

this is my new snake that i got yesterday at the snake show in ohio.

Attachments

• my snake 001.jpg
    my snake 001.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 85
  • my snake 002.jpg
    my snake 002.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 85
  • my snake 005.jpg
    my snake 005.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 85
  • my snake 003.jpg
    my snake 003.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 85
If that's your set up I have a few questions.
Wheres the water? How are you heating it/regulating the heat?

Those are good for temporary, but you really need a larger home for him.

Edit: Unless that thing is the water.

Then my next question is, where is he gonna hide except for the aspen?

ahhhh well that thing isnt his home he as a 30 gallon and ther is a cocunut hide and a water dish and to regulate his heat i use a stick on therometer
thx for asking and look at my setup

:confused: Well I can't look at your set up without a picture...
It's also general husbandry to have a hide on both the hot and the cool side. And since you have such a big tank and a small snake you could probally put some in the middle too :)

And just to let you know stick on thermomters are highly inaccurate. You should get your self a digital thermometer with probe. Even if stick ons were good thermomters you still need to be measuring the glass at the bottom of the tank not the side of the wall.

PS-I'm not trying to get down on you or anything, just help you out.

So how was the Ohio show? I was going to go, but I had too much work. So I'm aiming to go to the August show--if I can arrange work off. I think by then I might have a space for another corn--I think a RO if they have one.

Cute little snake!

:confused::confused:
:confused: Well I can't look at your set up without a picture...
It's also general husbandry to have a hide on both the hot and the cool side. And since you have such a big tank and a small snake you could probally put some in the middle too :)

And just to let you know stick on thermomters are highly inaccurate. You should get your self a digital thermometer with probe. Even if stick ons were good thermomters you still need to be measuring the glass at the bottom of the tank not the side of the wall.

PS-I'm not trying to get down on you or anything, just help you out.

i do hav thermometers at the bottum and go to my setup to see my setup and i do hav a cocunut hide in the mittle in the 30 gallon

So how was the Ohio show? I was going to go, but I had too much work. So I'm aiming to go to the August show--if I can arrange work off. I think by then I might have a space for another corn--I think a RO if they have one.

Cute little snake!

well if u can its really good prices $15-$30 corn snakes:D

Did the breeder you bought your snake from tell you the gender/morph of your snake? Were there many corn snake breeders?

If you look at the time of my post I hadn't seen your other topic yet.
And my comment about the thermometers still stands, as everyone else told you you should get a digital thermometer with probe. Your snake isn't up on the glass, it'll be slithering across the bottom, that's where the heat measurements need to be taken from.

QUOTE=sarcare;660960]Did the breeder you bought your snake from tell you the gender/morph of your snake? Were there many corn snake breeders?[/QUOTE]

:shrugs:no he didnt. but next when i go to the captive breed reptile store.

no i bought my snake from the show not him and are you talking about captivebornreptiles.com on morris rd. ohio cause there nice as heck but i didnt ask the dude at the show

I think I was confused--you meant you'd ask him what it was? I thought you meant you bought it from him at the show--he sells both at the shows and his stores. As I said, I've never been there, and am very hesitant to go.

Back