• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my new corn snake

:eatsmiley

no it was not i go to captive born reptiles like every 2 weeks and i know that was not him you dont even know what the looked like that i bought the snake from.

No but I read the BOI and no one had anything good to say, dirty, putrid, filthy...Maybe in the past 10 months he's cleaned up his store?

You said you had thermometers to regulate the temperature? What about an actual heat source? Or did I miss that in my attempts to read?

You said you had thermometers to regulate the temperature? What about an actual heat source? Or did I miss that in my attempts to read?

Thermometers to measure the temperature, and a thermostat to regulate. Under tank heaters (UTH) are the most commonly used heat source.

No but I read the BOI and no one had anything good to say, dirty, putrid, filthy...Maybe in the past 10 months he's cleaned up his store?

yah he must have because the lady and the daughter are very nice but i did not really pay atention to the cleaning so i dont really know why it was nasty.
so yah i am glad i didnt buy from them.
thanks for telling me though:D:D

Back