• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My Normal just layed eggs...need any advice please...

Wow, i didnt expect so many people to respond to this thread, than again i know how people love the chance to be negative, i bet at least 3 more people qoute me and try to make smart ass comments about what i said. Anyways i have cohabitated for about a year and 3/4. I've never had cannabilism occur, due to the fact that i feed each snake seperatly. I've never had regurgitation occur because i provide adequate husbandry, warm and cold spots. I've never had parasites that infected one snake and spread to the others. You people fail to realize that corn snakes are some of the easiest reptiles to take care of. To all those negative haters out there, please dont respond with 20 reasons why cohabitating is wrong, i can do a search for that. But what u haters can do is take your corn snakes and shove them up your loose faggot ass's, cause im the pimp snake charmer whose got5 neonates on the way. Peace out Negative nancys.....

lol im gonnna laugh when he makes a post on here saying that his 5 fancy nancy neonates have **** themselves and wer deformed cause he didnt incubate them right and disturbed them too much becuase he tried to be a pimp snake charmer... btw melvin you want some good adive?? Keep your snakes together in the same tank, its also better to let the mother care for the snakes wer she can give them the proper heat and care they need! If you do that your snakes will come out to be healthy as an ox and you will be a loving parent of 5.......neonates..

I have a couple positives for you congrats on five count that people five neonates and congrats for a 2 year old you type well :cheers:
OOPS that was your rep power!!

jazzgeek said:
It's as if you presume that anyone who says something that you don't want to hear is a "hater". Save that for those who appear on Maury Povich, take the advice given, dust yourself off, and learn from it.
MelvinOne said:
To all those negative haters out there, please dont respond with 20 reasons why cohabitating is wrong, i can do a search for that. But what u haters can do is take your corn snakes and shove them up your loose faggot ass's, cause im the pimp snake charmer whose got5 neonates on the way.
Thank you for proving my point. Your IP address, I'm quite sure, has been recorded.

Peace out Negative nancys.....
You couldn't sound more Caucasian if you were Theodore Cleaver.

regards,
jazz

LOL...right, cohabitating is perfectly safe...come back and say that after you female double clutches and dies...

*sighs* if they were so easy to care for, this site would have a lot less posts like these

MelvinOne said:
can u please let me know if the eggs look fertile to you, their rather small, but then again so is the mother.....any advice will help....

I thought you said any advice...?

typical comments from this site..people are more willing to be negative and un helpful then to give some real advice.......

...guess I was mistaken....

cause im the pimp snake charmer whose got5 neonates on the way. Peace out Negative nancys.....

...are you actually proud that you have a whopping FIVE eggs? By the way, you've probably already cooked the eggs.

Here's a great caresheet you should look at for incubation:

Incubation Caresheet

CMLReptiles said:
LOL...right, cohabitating is perfectly safe...come back and say that after you female double clutches and dies...

*sighs* if they were so easy to care for, this site would have a lot less posts like these

Man you ruined it lol...i wanted him to go and end up killing his clutch...and getting screwed over...with everything but getting his adults sick and unhealthy...

Joejr14 said:
...are you actually proud that you have a whopping FIVE eggs? By the way, you've probably already cooked the eggs.

Here's a great caresheet you should look at for incubation:

Incubation Caresheet

BTW 5 is not something to be proud of lol...there have been clutches of 15 to even 20 on a normal basis! and joe that was hilarious!!

Sorry to bump this thread back up, being as the poster is already banned but...

how the hel* did i miss this one? great entertainment, its unfortunate that the animals will suffer bcause of it.

MelvinOne said:
Wow, i didnt expect so many people to respond to this thread, than again i know how people love the chance to be negative, i bet at least 3 more people qoute me and try to make smart ass comments about what i said. Anyways i have cohabitated for about a year and 3/4. I've never had cannabilism occur, due to the fact that i feed each snake seperatly. I've never had regurgitation occur because i provide adequate husbandry, warm and cold spots. I've never had parasites that infected one snake and spread to the others. You people fail to realize that corn snakes are some of the easiest reptiles to take care of. To all those negative haters out there, please dont respond with 20 reasons why cohabitating is wrong, i can do a search for that. But what u haters can do is take your corn snakes and shove them up your loose faggot ass's, cause im the pimp snake charmer whose got5 neonates on the way. Peace out Negative nancys.....

He missed the part about early pregnancy :rolleyes:

WOW, what a great thread. Wish I could have joined in earlier, but I was out of town.

Albino snake pimp charmer scooby, or what ever your name is, grow up.

Some good info: Colubrid eggs (including corns) are best when incubated naturally. I prefer to plant them in the garden. A shallow dry spot is prefered. And if you have a dog, just put up a sign so that the dog will know that there are eggs that should not be bothered.

Back