• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my setup

Oh god that's so stupid of me I WAS looking at the post count as age.
Well then now I'm just going to hang my head in shame.

:D:D:D:Dthanks for the comments, just to let u all know that i am 11 years old.
and my dads on a couple fish/betta forums so i wanted to join a snake forum to get information on snakes. so please excuse me for all the slang and grammer.lol! but i did set up every thing and what not.

Forums are great places to get information from other experts--I belong to several fish forums and have met some experts and enthusiasts locally for free fish stuff and fish chat. You might want to invite your dad here as well, I think it is nice to share hobbies with parents!

:eatsmileyyes it is good to get information from and find new things out. if you have looked a my new snake its just born and thats why i am on here t oget information. and one more thing my dads looking over my shoulder so i dont say/do any thing bad lol:D;):eatsmiley

Like I said, I wasn't trying to be inflamitory (although I was), it's just hard to read some of what you're saying sometimes.
But good for you for learning about the right way to take care of your pet, I wish more younger people did.

i know it was hard to read cause u guyz are not that young any more lol:D and we know all the slang so sorry for that but go check out my baby snake
thanks,
daniel

i know it was hard to read cause u guyz are not that young any more lol:D and we know all the slang so sorry for that but go check out my baby snake
thanks,
daniel

Daniel, Yes I am one of the old ones, to gain respect on this forum and get answers from people who are passionate about what they do, you will have to stop the computer speak, use punctuation and full sentences. I know you may be seeing lots of posts by other people with the same language and lack of punctuation, but it won't get you far on this forum. Just a friendly note.

Back