• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Beauty from BHB Enterprises (Lotsa Pics!)

dan803

Born this way
This 2010 corn was sold to as a male Okeetee from BHB. I'm actually not sure if it he is a standard Okeetee since he doesn't have the thick borders but I couldn't care less since he's so gorgeous anyway to me. Could he be a hypo Okeetee? As long as nobody calls him the "n-word" (normal!!) I don't care. Love this guy to pieces. And he has a great belly pattern. Very little of that orange pigment they get near the tail. I can't wait to see him grow to a husky size hopefully! I know he is just an Okeetee/Classic, but he's just so exciting to me for some reason!

f.jpg

g.jpg

e.jpg

d.jpg

c.jpg

b.jpg

a.jpg

Hey, as long as you're excited about him then that's awesome! I got a freebie okeetee from BHB with an order once and it has turned out to have remarkably thick borders. Though not an Abbott's to my knowledge. Yours has an awesome glow to him and nice belly checkers. Nice pick up:)

I'd wait and see. The first thing I thought, without reading anything, seeing the huge bold black belly checkers, was Okeetee.

The belly checkers are part of what attracted me to corn snakes in the first place. I think it's just adorable and awesome looking. Do any snakes have completely clean bellies? Still bold checkers but no orange tint anywhere? That would look terrific.

I got my Butter Motley and Anery Hurricane Motley from BHB, and they are still some of my favorites! Great eaters and awesome temperaments!

One of my favorite things about most corns (I know certain morphs have clean underbellies) are those bold checkers. I love the first picture! Very pretty red color too.

Perhaps it has locality blood. It definitely has nice bright colors. It is also definitely not a Hypo though.

That animal has very few belly checkers. That makes since though since they don't have a lot of black pigment.

Back