• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New bloodred progression thread

PicsArt_1341631158618.jpg

PicsArt_1341632394689.jpg

PicsArt_1341632510050.jpg

PicsArt_1341632785685.jpg

PicsArt_1341633068719.jpg

PicsArt_1341633280320.jpg

I came acrossed a baby blood red this morning at a pet store and her belly was already white from head to tail. But they knew nothing about the parents of her and wanted 100 bucks for her. My questiins are 1st is she a true blood red and2nd is she really worth the 100. I thought blood reds bellys fade to white. Please correct me if im wrong.

Screamindemon - bloodreds are born with a white belly, sometimes with some red like the one posted here. There shouldn't be any black. Sometimes as they get older the white will get a red wash over it.

Back