• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Web Site

Quote by AggieTiff
<b>Things look great. I didn't have any problems with any of it, and it is definitely easier to navigate than the previous site. Now maybe you can help Gary with his... :grin01:...or at least help me get him to update it (he's gonna kill me now :eek: )</b>

LOL...you tell CAV that if he would spend half as much time working on his web site as he does antagonizing people here, he'd have plenty of time to make an awesome site! :devil01:

I am thrilled to have so much feedback! I want this new site to be user friendly, and the feedback helps!

Thanks everyone!

Quote by JTGoff69
<b>Looks great Terri! Coral and Duggin are still my favs</b>

LOL...I know! They are a couple of my favorites, too!

Ok, good :D . I know you worked really hard on it, so I didn't want to insult you. But I kind of found that the Corn Snake page was a little confusing. Because of how close the buttons were and the fact that they were moving from left to right in alphabetical order, I found it more difficult to find the certain morphs...it was harder for me to see focus on it because is was so close together. This is what I was thinking(and you can take this with a grain of salt).

something like this would be easier(in my opinion)

Amber
Amelanistic
Motley
Striped
Striped/Motley
Anerythristic
Motley
Striped
Butter
Motley
Caramel
Motley
Creamsicle
Frosted
Okeetee
Ghost
Striped
Pastel Motley
Lavender
Hypo
Miami
Normal
Motley
Striped
Striped/Motley
Okeetee
Abbotts
Creamsicle
Reverse
Snow
Hypo
Hypo Motley
Sunglow

You can still use the COOL blue buttons, and make a smaller blue button that can be put underneath the category(it might help to tab the subsection over about a quarter inch). It would even do well in 2 columns on the page. I was just thinking that because they are so close together and some of the 'submorphs' are included in the big list, it was a bit more confusing.

Looks great otherwise!

:licklips:

Last edited:
I just started rebuilding my site as well. It seems as if it's taking forever! I though am going through and taking new photos of everyone, so I'm sure that doesn't help with my time. I worked on it all day Friday, and I feel like I got next to nothing done! Good luck with the new site!

Thanks Daniel (for the suggestion). I actually typed a response yesterday, but for some reason it didn't post. I was too tired to write it again then, so I thought I would do it today. :rolleyes:

I don't think I will be changing the buttons any time soon. I honestly don't have time to redo them right now. I will try to figure out a way to make it more "user friendly" without having to change too much.

I think I agree with DdSpot... I went there today and it was good, but not as easy as I'd prefer...however your site is GREAT! I had a fabulous visit!

Back