• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New years babies

I have been getting these really dark looking Pewters from my Striped Amber Pewter project. They are a lot darker than the "Normal" Pewters I hatch.

Abbott's Okeetee

Striped Lavenders

Attachments

• DSCN3034.JPG
    DSCN3034.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 254
  • DSCN3029.JPG
    DSCN3029.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 251
  • DSCN3024.JPG
    DSCN3024.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 251
  • DSCN3025.JPG
    DSCN3025.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 253
  • DSCN3022.JPG
    DSCN3022.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 254
I keep going back to look at that striped motley moonstone. Aaagh, you're killing me here! I was trying to be good and pay off the Christmas bills! "reaches for wallet"

I am really in love with the moonstone babies!!!! Ugh! I would have to get a whole extra setup for one... *tempted*

Yea absolutely beautiful pewters!!!!! I love their dark color. I'm very curious to see what they will look like as they grow!!

I keep going back to look at that striped motley moonstone. Aaagh, you're killing me here! I was trying to be good and pay off the Christmas bills! "reaches for wallet"

That "pewter" is really great looking Steve!

I am really in love with the moonstone babies!!!! Ugh! I would have to get a whole extra setup for one... *tempted*

I didn't realize how awesome Amel Tesseras are and the Okeetee and Lavender Stripes...

Yea absolutely beautiful pewters!!!!! I love their dark color. I'm very curious to see what they will look like as they grow!!

That pewter is so dark! beautiful striped lavs..dang, this whole thread is full of awesome babies! -congrats! :)

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! I wish I could get pics of every clutch, but it's getting to the overwhelming stage of the season. LOL!!!

Coral Snow Motley Corns

Striped Amaretto (For Mitch)

It's amazing, the variation of color in Lavenders! Lavs, Hypo lavs, and Amaretto.

Attachments

• DSCN3045.JPG
    DSCN3045.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 227
  • DSCN3038.JPG
    DSCN3038.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 227
  • DSCN3043.JPG
    DSCN3043.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 226
Just a clutch of Normals,.....but they will hopefully produce some killer Kastanie Sunkissed Corns. Right Orlando? ;)

Attachments

• DSCN3042.JPG
    DSCN3042.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 227
And then there is this Amaretto. Something looks a bit off?? I can't quite tell what it is though.

Attachments

• DSCN3040.JPG
    DSCN3040.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 224
That is a killer normal, not gonna lie, the color on that baby looks incredible!
Thanks Terri, I like it too!
Steve, can't you see the funky pattern on its neck? Maybe a new pattern morph?
Oh yeah, you're right! I'll have to hold on to it then and see if I can get that neck pattern on let's say a Cinder?
VERY COOL STEVE !!
I hope it makes it well for ya. TLC on the way.

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!
It would be nice, but after last year's Two-Header dying so soon, I'm not too hopeful :(
Unreal!

So, exactly when did you sign away the right to your soul.......:noevil:

I can't quite remember the exact date :confused:

You know, I realize you've had it for a while now, but it's soooooo good you have a new camera! Seriously, you've just begun with your hatchlings and you've already hatched out some rocking snakes.

You seem to have some pretty good luck! Congrats on all the little ones! They all look great! I'm loving the saffrons and the super dark pewters. Now for that duel headed babe, I hope it gets established and has a fighting chance. :D

You know, I realize you've had it for a while now, but it's soooooo good you have a new camera! Seriously, you've just begun with your hatchlings and you've already hatched out some rocking snakes.
Haha, thanks Mitch!
You seem to have some pretty good luck! Congrats on all the little ones! They all look great! I'm loving the saffrons and the super dark pewters. Now for that duel headed babe, I hope it gets established and has a fighting chance. :D

Brianna, thank you!

Striped Hypo Lavender and....

Mitch any guesses on the second one?? I bet you'll get this one right! LOL!!

Attachments

• DSCN3049.JPG
    DSCN3049.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCN3048.JPG
    DSCN3048.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 218
Back