• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Normal corns i think

snakemad

[Shauni]Lovin[Her]Snakes
Here is my older of the two:[/ATTACH]

Here is my younger of the two:[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Pop1.JPG
    Pop1.JPG
    6.3 KB · Views: 200
  • Sweet !.JPG
    Sweet !.JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 200
And i was holding my snake 2day to find a piece of her skin hanging off (the older 1) i dont know if it is because she hasnt shed properly or if it is just her normal skin. i bathed her but it still seems the same? Will she be ok.. Is it normal?

that do not sound normal if you could get a pic im shure someone will come along and tell u mate btw nice snake :)

Thanks about the snake complament lol and here is a pic but cant really see properly as my phone camera is rubbish, but it is circled: skin.JPG here is one that is not circled: Image000.jpg

ok i think this is normal mine has it in exactly the same place but id wait till a more experienced person comes along

ok then might it have anything to do with me using newspaper in her viv and she might have caught herself on it?

it could be mate not shure though if u pm some of the more experienced users like roy munson (sp) he will be able to help hope this helps you m8 :)

No

I have found the piece of skin again i dont have a clue what it could be, she is goin to shed any day now so fingers crossed it will go then, it looks like she has caught it on something and it has scabbed, if snakes skin scabs!

Back