• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

not happy

Dang...

Nice pics, Gregg! I especially like the Motley! Wow.

Now come on down state and take some pics of mine LOL!

I hate disappointing you fellas.

Dartguy: The 1.1 caramels that I have are only 2002 babies. They came from Kathy Love, so you'll have to ask her about getting any. Sorry. Maybe, in a couple of years, I'll have a few extra--if I'm lucky.

Flyinherper: Sorry 'bout the Crimson, I don't have any of those morphs at all. I've got to leave something for Carol and LadyChaos to produce. By the way: You won't believe what those two have under wraps in their Project Black hangers. Hush's the word, however.

Former reader & Gregg :mad: :(

Everyone who comes to this forum weather its for years or just a couple of weeks has without doubt benefited greatly from it. Without this forum everyone would have to spend money on expensive books or spend time in the public library, time and/or money which many do not have, just to learn the basics not to mention all the genetics/breeding stuff on this site.

If those who can offer it and wont miss it give a little when they can and everyone benefits from that what's the problem?

If not that think of all the Corns out there that have been saved from a miserable existence by this forum.

gregg

if you have anything you're selling - let me know - I will be in hayward for a week going to MerCruiser school in Dec.

Ok flyinherper, two crimsons and a miami on the side. Sorry Rainey, you'll have to get a caramel motley pic from gregg. I am all for changing the subject. I understand both sides and definately think that either way, putting people down is not the right choice. Hmm, lady chaos has got stuff up her sleeve, ehh, I am not suprised. Hee, hee I should email her. We could get some serious horse trading going on between the three of us.

Attachments

• mamasb&flabbys.jpg
    mamasb&flabbys.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 97
oh my goodness
at first glance i thought that was one very VEry long corn.
my mistake
beautiful trio!

ok lets settle this!

IF U MAKE A DONATION = FINE
IF YOU DONT = FINE

Its up to u!
no1 is forcing anyone!

We use richz site but we give nothing in return.....i think PERSONALLY he deserves something back!

Yes, a very simple and easy to understand point. No one HAS to donate in order to be here. Believe me, it would have been a snap to do that if I had wanted to.

I asked for those people whom could, to help support this site. Those than can't or won't, I understand.

No one asked me to create this site for your use.

Rainey said:
Now let's put the caramel and the motley together and see a caramel motley???

Sorry their not together in one snake, but they are "together" in the pic:D

Attachments

• dsc00389.jpg
    dsc00389.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 89
Here Rainey.

Here's a picture of my Caramel Motley. I wish I could get a better picture of him, but he's too squirmy. His head is a solid olive color. His belly is a solid cream. My son has named him S.S. Gohan.

I guess we'll now have to take this thread to the photo section?

Attachments

• 01caramelmotley.jpg
    01caramelmotley.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 88
Sorry Dartguy, I don't have anything for sale. Everything I've got is a year or so away from producing. However, since you will be in Hayward, maybe we can get together for lunch one day. I live real close to Hayward, so you could drop by to see the snakes I have. Also, you'll want to go to A Reptile Room, which is also real close. If you have time to drive a distance (not too far from Hayward), then you'll want to check out The East Bay Vivarium. I'll e-mail you all the neccessary numbers and addresses, if you are interested.

oooohhhhh gorgeous corns Alicia! And may I comment on your lovely paper towels lol :D

Thank god the subject has been changed!

Thanks. Yes, paper towel design is very very important...lol:D

Gregg: S.S. Gohan is beautiful. He has a great pattern.

Thanks Alicia.

I think your normal motley has the better pattern. I love it when the motley circle pattern goes all the way down to the tail.

Carol...Crimsons...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Carol, I don't even know what to say to those Crimsons. They BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Man, they're SO RED! :) I'll be anxious to see what they look like in a few years :) Thanks!

Back