• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

One of my rooms

Nett

This is my new corn room I built this yr ...... Gotta love it :rolleyes:

Just after construction
8637New_Room_002.jpg

8637New_Room_005.jpg

About 3/4 full
8637New_Rooms_012.jpg

8637New_Rooms_013.jpg

8637New_Rooms_014.jpg

Totally full ........I think I need a bigger room :crazy02:
Corn_Room_004.jpg

Corn_Room_002.jpg

Corn_Room_001.jpg

That is very cool! I would be in snakey heaven :). Only thing I worry about as I get more is that there is no time to just hang out with them individually. But I could sit in my chair in the middle of the room and just AWE.
PS Welcome

Man, what a set up! This could be the start of "the best snake room" thread.

:-offtopic What the silver looking baseboard you have there in the first pic.
Stainless steel??? For easy clean up.??? Just wondering!

Good job on the room! Just not big enough! Ha! Ha!

Good Luck :cheers:

Yeah ....... Steel base boards....Its next to my mouse room so I dont get any lil critters in there :cool:

4 rooms! OK I am having a love/hate dilemma ;).
But seriously, nice set ups there. It's cool that you are able to devote the time and space to them.

Nice set up! I could never do that LOL.. too many little ones to cuddle =P Yes I know snakes don't cuddle.. unless they're weird like Treasure =P

Hey m8 very intresting and nice, btw where did u get the tanks with the sliding doors im klooking to buy one (the ones in the python room)

thanks

Built most of them myself .......Some friends built ....... I am soon going the plastic rout in the next couple of yrs .....The cages I have are way to heavy :cool:

Stunning room, I'm currently having a corn shed made, got everything ready now just have to buy the stuff for racks, build them, put them in and then i can go crazy lol!

Back