• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

One of my rooms

Sweet sweet set ups you have there Nett!!!

cellz said:
where can u buy a decent sized plastic or glass tank with sliding doors anyone?

thanks

www.visioncages.com

I'll add that it's a whole lot cheaper to build one yourself. It's not that bad, and you can get by with pretty much just a drill, level, and a couple of clamps for all the tools you need. You can have the wood cut down at Home Depot. Just an idea. Check out http://arbreptiles.com/cages/cages.shtml

Hi atm my corn snakes are around 2 ft and i wanna buy there final cage ive read they grow up2 4/5ft so for a 4/5 ft snake what size tank do i need?

thanks

Wholy crap! That is quite a room! How many corns do you have in that room? How many snakes are that house total? Great set up, very cool. Out of all the corns that you sell and breed, which are the highest in demand?

Snowman

:-offtopic
I visited your site and I see you have Emerald Tree Boas up and coming. I'm quite interested. What do you plan to sell them for and approximately when do you expect them to be available? You have some nice snakes there!

Back