• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

only found one dud????

Also. Disgurlchar ill look into shipping internationally. Whats recommended or not for baby snakes. I'd much rather find people on forums like this to take them rather than craigslist. Although ill probably end up on cl at some point if she lays a ton. Ill just have to be picky.

I would much rather save a life than create more for money.
That's admirable, but please be advised that normal corns sell for $5 to $10 at reptile shows, and this is not enough to pay the food bill of feeding two adults for a year. And if you don't sell them fast, they cost you more every week! Not being a downer, just thought it should be pointed out. Corn snakes without exotic traits generally are "disposable pets," which is why I morally have an issue with creating more of them.
You could always hatch a couple of eggs and freeze the rest. :shrugs: It will be interesting to see if she was bred in captivity then escaped, or was bred by a wild snake. If the babies are all normals, that would indicate the latter as being more likely.
Also. Disgurlchar ill look into shipping internationally.
Honestly, shipping Internationally is just not an option. For you to ship a baby corn in your own state would run north of $50, which is hard to justify for a $5-10 snake. An international priority shipment is $$$$!

Back