• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Outstanding eyes!

I would think if it was really painful that the snake would not be interested in food or acting in a normal fashion. It's very odd that it should suddenly show up like this. Let us know how the little thing does. I'm very interested in hearing the long-term follow-up.

Yes, Me too, I haven't posted on this thread yet but have kept up to date with it, I would also be interested to hear how things turn out.

The little corn snake is eating very well, the bulging eyes are normal, but she´s a little bit "swollen" on the head.

Here is some new pictures!

Attachments

• PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    238.3 KB · Views: 50
  • PICT0012.JPG
    PICT0012.JPG
    222.5 KB · Views: 50
  • PICT0018.JPG
    PICT0018.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 50
That's good to hear! I've been wondering about what happened to the poor snake as well. Thanks for the update, and the pics :)

Yes she is acting VERY normally. :)
It´s weird!

I hope it will not come back. The bulging eyes, but the vet did not know that.

I´m glad she is fine now and my friend is delighted! :crazy02:

Back