• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Palmettos out

Richard Hume

Vin Russo and I have hatched out our first palmettos - here is a picture of the first one out. Both parents are het albino, so there is an albino in there as well.

Thanks for looking!

Rich Hume

Attachments

• IMG_7368 small.jpg
    IMG_7368 small.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_7364 small.jpg
    IMG_7364 small.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_7376 small.jpg
    IMG_7376 small.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 352
  • Palmetto 2B small.jpg
    Palmetto 2B small.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 352
Thanks

Thanks, Steve, I'm really psyched about the future of this project! We also should have bloodreds and butters (our original breeding was butter blood x palmetto). I have no idea what adding bloodred to palmetto will do, but so far it has enhanced most every other morph.

Rich

Way to go! I hatched all females last year, so am still at square one. Glad to see Murphy looked the other way for you. Hoping they are all healthy eaters!

Another one out

Here's a shot of one that came out this afternoon - seems perhaps a little redder than the others, might be the bloodred influence?

Thanks for looking!

Rich Hume

Attachments

• First VR small.jpg
    First VR small.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 226
Congratulations! They're really incredible snakes. I'm so happy for you (and a wee bit jealous ;)) Please keep us updated as the rest of the clutch hatches.

On a side note- did anyone else notice that SMR sold the project a few weeks ago?

Very nice! I think I read these are going for 4,000 each..so I should own one I'm about 20 yrs when the price drops to about 50 bucks a piece.. Lol..little to pricey for me right now

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Back