• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

PEOPLE

susang

People I am living viacriously through you. I need to see pippy pics, really someone must have eggs pipping.

I am anxious to see pips too. My #1 clutch is at 65 days- eggs are looking good, seen movement in candling, but no pips yet. My #2 clutch is at 36 days- good news is we are past the halfway mark.

Got eggs, no incubator, temps hanging around 79F, probably will hatch the beginning of July. Seems like a long way off. :(

Sorry, day 53 for me and I don't use an incubator either. So who knows when they'll decide to come out.

I love to see a picture your "setup" .

Educate me baby!!

LOL! It's called a cool whip tub with moss in it on a warm spot on the rack!!
Every year there is an incubator tragedy, but I have never heard of overheating eggies with my method. Patience is a virtue! :)

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

That was a couple of weeks ago.....
We still have a few to lay and a few cooking.......

Mine won't begin pipping til June 13th or so and then again around the end of June or close to the 4th of July. Sorry for now, but when the time comes I will be taking pictures and posting.

LOL! It's called a cool whip tub with moss in it on a warm spot on the rack!!
Every year there is an incubator tragedy, but I have never heard of overheating eggies with my method. Patience is a virtue! :)

Is it true that "generally speaking" the babies will come out bigger and somewhat stronger since they basically hatch when there good and ready when not using an incubator??

Yea Mike
Now listen people more, more, some of you are so close, lets whip those eggs into shape, talk to them offer them nice little pinkies just get them going :dancer::dancer:
say hey baby common out :wavey:

Is it true that "generally speaking" the babies will come out bigger and somewhat stronger since they basically hatch when there good and ready when not using an incubator??

I don't know, because I have never used an incubator and can't compare. But I do know that there will be no fatal heat spikes on this end. (but as far as "good and ready", usually they wait to pip until I have almost given up hope of ever seeing them pip!)

Back