• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Petsmart going to sell corns and kings...

Petsmart starts carrying snakes

Something Dana Carvery said on Saturday Night Live keeps going through my mind. " Well isn't that special" :cheers:

I went to the Petsmart near be today and they were selling one california king for $59.99, and amel corns for $39.99. Not too bad considering how much Petco sells their corns for. And, they both looked healthy. The amel was cruising around the viv. AND, they actually had 2 corns but in seperate enclosures, nice!

well hopefully all the petsmarts are like this.. then more people might get into the hobby :Das for Petco employees :twoguns: :wavey:

well most of them. some are fine.

Wow I gotta say I am pretty psyched. There use to be a petco by me, before it exploded, it carried a wide variety of corns and took really good care of them. Its nice if not only to just see what they have every now and then.

Back